Data visualizations, whether small and concise as found on Chelan-Douglas Trends, or others telling a much larger story, are ways of organizing and showing data so it’s easier for everyone to understand.
This web page is an index of current data visualizations - click titles to view. As we come across anything new and relevant, we'll post them here, as well as mentioning them in the periodic emails we send when a new Chelan-Douglas Trends Newsletter or Blog is posted.
Don't miss an update - subscribe here.
Most automatically update at different intervals so check back to see how things have changed.
- Totals: ages 65+, disabled, and type of insurance
- Shares: diabetics, smokers, HIV, and obese
- Author: Association of Washington Cities
- Overall and child rates for every U.S. county
- 2018 and 2020 (projected) rates
- Author: Feeding America
- State and county for 2019 and 2020 YTD
- By supersector or industry sector 3-digit NAICS
- Author: Jeff Robinson, Washington State Employment Security Department